Sunday 14 April 2013

CAMPUS ALBUM(MODEST VERSION)


It's the album philosophy they say
That the cuter the vessel, the emptier the essence.
I would always find it hard to believe,
That a beauty would be regarded so,
Yet there wouldn't be a smoke without a fire…

I would not consider anyone dumb basing on countenance
But am not the campus album
I am not history, and neither did I deduce so…
All species have an element of mental discrepancies
Beauty or not, mental inferiority cares not …I think
But the album will always disagree with me..



Maybe it is partly true
Maybe its just stereotypical
Or just a man's way of getting back to feminine beauty
Especially that intimidatingly attractive…
But the theory has always been there
And not once have I seen cuties that are dumb,
But not all of them….
It’s just a little loose end in the album deduction maybe
That the cute ones are often mentally inferior…
Or the theory may have never had a real founding

I await a stunningly Gorgeous Campuser to back my doubts
If none does so…then I might as well accept the theory….

No comments: