Tuesday 27 May 2014

WEALTH.....

Just if u are wondering, I am not rich... I live in the average penury leval. No I do not know all that there is to know and neither do I have a right to speak of these things. I am nobody ..
 But yet again the constitution gives me right to speak... What I will say, trust me will be of more help to someone if it doesn't do any to you. There is that one person that will relate  with me....
It is for that category that I write. All I caution them is this... Pick the one thing u expect to work. And talk rationally about it later. I need feedback.

Most of these rich people are not quite as intelligent but for the command their wealth wraps them with. We are the informed ones... With the business acumen.... Why is it that so much wealth is in the hands of these individuals? This serves to show that It does not take much intelligence to get there. Its all about the perseverance.. Patience and continued resolve despite the odds. Too much study and intelligence makes one seem to know much and fail to decide what is good and relevant. And impatience wraps us.

Honestly I listen to some ideas given and I scoff. I have this moral pride that gives me the feeling of... 'If I was that rich... I would speak better be more knowledgeable and let my words and ideas command more than just the money and empires.' I think its fair to say that shrewdness and luck are good players in this game of wealth. Another is the economic situation and political situation at that time when they started.
Those guys don't watch as much business news as they say they do. They dont sleep as late as they say nor do they rise as early.  Some do... But not all of them. Especially in the aspect of reading.

The best advise is to start in the moment nurture your investment tenderly and wait for the way it grows. Another is spending much less that you earn... Be honest to yourself and have a vision... A particular one that is priority.
Work with those you trust and look out for niches.

Please yourself first and have clear cash flows. Not all advise is the best. Tailor what you hear to suite what you seek. It takes originality to break out of the cage of commons that we are all born to.
Like William Shakespeare said... Some are born lucky others have luck thrust upon then and the rest have to work and chase that luck.

Know who you are.... What your perception of money is and then take risk. And hope for the best.
I believe I can't exhaust half or even a drop in the ocean of what u need to succeed. But all I know is that tailoring what I see hear and feel to work for you... It should be encrypted in the DNA of this ocean. It goes all the way.

Godspeed all in the journey to your wealth .... I will start when I am ready. Still tailoring what I have felt...
 Wait... Did I say start now??....

No comments: