Thursday 29 August 2013

Do not Laugh....Am Just Saying

DON’T LAUGH…. AM JUST SAYING……….Now it is rare that I care about what surrounds me, but today I think it was a different situation all together. First I encounter one of these girls uprooted from the village and retaining all the norms that are a thing of comedy of late. As she dismounted a taxi, she had the courtesy of saying ‘Neyanzzizza ssebo’  Meaning Thank You sir and the man laughed so heartily….that all the people in the taxi got into a frenzy of argument and laughter.
A few minutes later, we stop and a passenger spots us. Now this guy races to the taxi, like a fast entrance could be able to enable him reach faster to his destination.  How interesting, because we sat for a painful five more minutes, and I couldn’t help the devilishly cute smile that creased my face.


 



Now the other scenario arose from this campaser, like they like to be called, coz the name is still fresh to them and it quite means a lot.   Now everyone has their idea of swag. This guy, what he lacked in money and style he made up for in an endowment in the lower region… how did he manifest this???? His walk/ gait and swagger was characterised by aside to side sway that showed off or rather pronounced his one endowment. The waist was to be edged forward slightly, and at first glance you would think that he is sick, but it was his swag….There  is this new excitement that is surrounding reporting to campus, especially in MUBS. Ok,personally I think that the Girls are younger, but the boys are much older…. Maybe this female emancipation thing has led to boys being left out. The Boys seem bigger in size. I think they started school late after their parents questioning the relevance of sending them to school after seeing the many ‘Bbanyuuwi b’enjagga’ loosely translated as drinkers of weed/drugs. Had I been a parent, I would have done the same………….


Then when I got back to work, one of the people I work with was at the verge of buying a car…it was a yellow starlet…can you believe?? Now it is bad enough that he is buying a starlet. But the colour yellow????? Really??? You know, one of the females I got to know on Facebook looked good in pictures. But upon meeting her, she had a behind like that of a Vitz….now a starlet’s behind was Flatter than that!!!!! Pardon me if you drive either of the cars, but I guess we are entitled to our different opinions…. And you know the colour yellow on a guy is Kind of Gay……right? Am glad you agree.I was just saying…………………. Dont Kill Me I am already dead... and with love Like Cupid.......





No comments: