Wednesday 3 April 2013

DIVINE BEINGS


DIVINE BEINGS.

Alive, inhaling, exhaling, heartbeat…
Do I live, that purpose only to fulfill?
Is this vessel, but a biological expression?
A proof of the role of metabolism in growth?
Is growth but my increase in size only?

When the cool breeze blows tenderly on my face,
My eyes momentarily closing to the ecstasy,
Nostrils taking in all that they need to run this vessel,
And lungs welcoming, only to accommodate just sufficient;
Is that not the role of a Mighty Being in me??

What then have I done to assert life?
Am I but a parasite of God’s love?
Not trying at all to harness that He placed me into;
A world of bounty

The universe needs a life from that life
We have to give back that we take from it….
It is for us to harness…..
It could have never been worse if we waited.

Just living, inhaling, exhaling…letting hearts beat…
But doing nothing to this world…
We are not only biological beings, but superior…ordained
we are DIVINE BEINGS.
 GEORGE EPHRAIM.

No comments: